ASG

Full Version: (Suggestion) PvP Arena/Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have a suggestion, It is to build a PvP arena for tournaments/duels, the way it would work is there would be an arena perhaps with obstacles in it, and you would advertise in the chat if anyone wants to fight in the arena, if they say yes you would TP/Bag them in, once they are in you would put them into a 1v1 2v2 3v3 etc. with themed weapons, I.e. Spears, or AK's or Bows, etc. it would be a tiered tournament, and the winner of the tournament would get a random reward, I.e. a supply signal, or maybe a bolty or BP, I think the server would love this, I asked some people in chat about it and they said they would love it, I could build the arena if I was given the resources to build it and you guys didn't want to.           Hope to see this implemented soon Smile

~Koot
Hi Koot we have had plans to do this previously. unfortunatly we got a really bad response from the community for it on our vanilla server, but the good new is, we have started our Vanilla plus server, we are trying to establish a reliable population on the vanilla plus server, once this happens we will be running the automated events you are looking for Biggrin

Thanks for you suggestion man Biggrin