ASG

Full Version: Who am I?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, mostly no one knows me here I think. That's because I am pretty new to the network and to the surf server. So I'd like to introduce myself.

So, first of all, I want to make a short listing of who I am and so on:

Steam Name: Joji
Nationality: Austria
Language Skills: English and German
Admin on: The Surf Server.

So, first of all, I want to tell you why my name is Joji even tho I am living in Austria where most people have names like Franz, Fritz and so on.
So I was born in Japan. My mother lived there at the moment because she moved to Japan from Russia 3 Years ago and found a man there who she married. Well, this man is my father of course and he is from Austria (near Poland). After two months my dad found work in Austria and we moved there. I was 2 months old at the moment and this means I was not able to learn any Japanese so I don't speak Japanese. (Don't ask me if I can because I can't). So now my parents live in a small village in Austria and I am studying at a business college in a town 50 km away. Which means that I am not able to use a microphone during the week because I only have my Notebook there.

Ok, that was pretty much everything you should know about me. If you have any questions don't be shy and just ask me. I don't care what you ask I will answer the question as discrete as possible.

So much fun playing games and maybe we'll meet on the surf server Wink